Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Graphic Novels and a Letter

So I've read my two graphic novels. Chosen and Infidel. There are some changes and a few things left out, I guess to keep it from being too long. Chosen is probably my favorite. I especially love the face in the sand. Now, onto my rampage. The Letter.

Dear Mr. Liparulo,
I have just finished Gatekeepers. I read the last page, shut the book, and shook it for all it's worth. Now you're making me wait until July? How am I supposed to wait that long?

The only reason I waited so long for Gatekeepers was that I got the first two books together and figured since I got to go from book one to book two so fast, I could be patient. Then I distracted myself with books from other authors--Ted Dekker, Eric Wilson, CS Lewis.

With the ending you gave me here, I don't think I can be patient. All the books in the world will not remove my mind from the fact that I NEED to know what happens to Dae, Xander, Dad, and Keal, not to mention Toria, Jesse, and . . . I won't mention someone else because that would give away something to those who haven't yet read this book.

What am I to do? You've left me in a predicament and I see no way out.

In need of answers,

Book Lover

No comments: