Friday, October 3, 2008

Recent Reads

I have read quite a few books in the last couple months. Most have been Dekker books--nine of them in fact. The other four were by Robert Liparulo.

First of all, I finished what has been published of the Lost Books. Renegade and Chaos both throw twists that are completely unexpected and tie in other books. I am looking forward to the last two of this series.

After finishing those two, I got to read Sinner. This is Ted's latest book that you don't want to miss. Billy, Darcy, and Johnny are in a battle of power and persuasion.

Then I moved on to Ted's older books that I had yet to read. The Caleb Books and Martyr's Song Series.
Blessed Child introduces you to a child so innocent and yet full of wisdom and faith. A Man Called Blessed takes you on a journey of rediscovering faith and love. Both of these books make you take a fresh look at your own faith.
The Martyr's Song series is powerful and beautifully tragic. It shows that the tragidies of this world are nothing to the joy of the love and beauty of being with the Father. It also shows how heaven fights and weeps for us and how we must sometimes fight and weep for others. They say you can read it in any order, so here's what I suggest: The Martyr's Song, When Heaven Weeps, Heaven's Wager, Thunder of Heaven.

I'll get into Robert Liparulo's books next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is awesome!

RP